Join us for the prestigious 2024 Horsepower Newcastle Stakes Race Day. Witness the $250,000 Horsepower Newcastle Stakes plus seven additional races showcasing horses in peak preparation for the 2024 Sydney Autumn Racing Carnival.
Gather your friends, book your tickets and celebrate the Newcastle Stakes and International Women’s Day. Indulge in a day of quality racing, glamorous fashion and the best in food and wine at Newcastle Racecourse.
Tickets on sale now!
|Early Members Gates
Newcastle Racecourse will celebrate
International Women's Day in the Trackside Marquee.
This year’s International Women’s Day theme “Inspire Inclusion,” envisions a gender-equal world devoid of bias, stereotypes, and discrimination. It aims for diversity, equity, and inclusivity, where differences are embraced and valued.
Join us in celebrating IWD with a chef-inspired three-course meal trackside, accompanied by premium beverages including Moet and Chandon Imperial. Hear stories of achievement from successful individuals while supporting our charity partners, Grow a Star and Mosaic Multicultural Connections.
Price & Inclusions
- $2,290.00 per table of 10 or
- $229.00 per person
- Entry into the racecourse and International Women’s Day event
- A reserved table of 10 in the IWD Trackside Marquee
- Premium three-course plated lunch
- Five-hour beverage package including Moet and cocktails
- One racebook per two guests
- Live entertainment, inspiring guest speakers, raffles and auctions
- Donation from each ticket sold to Grow a Star and Mosaic Multicultural Connections
Price: Members $129.00 Non-members $139.00
With panoramic views over the Mounting Yard to the Winning Post, Chevals Restaurant is our premium venue offering a first-class race day dining experience. Indulge in the premium buffet offering the very best in local produce and seafood.
• Entry into the racecourse, Members Enclosure and Chevals Restaurant
• Reserved seating for you and your guests in Chevals Restaurant views
• Dedicated Tote and Bar facilities
• Executive chef-inspired buffet lunch
• Choose from our selection of premium wines, beers and spirits
• One racebook per two guests
• Beverages will be charged on consumption
Please note: For bookings of less than 10 guests you may be required to share a table.
The Member’s Lounge offers Newcastle Jockey Club Members perfect views over the Parade Ring, across to the Winning Post and Big Screen. This lounge area includes bars, a bistro, bookmakers and Tote facilities.
Dress regulations apply for the Member’s Enclosure.
Reserved Seat Pricing;
Members Reserved Seat $15.00 per member
Members Guest Card Reserved Seat $15.00 per member
Members Guest Reserved Seat $55.00 per person
Non-Members Reserved Seat $65.00 per non-member
Members Day Pass Pricing; (does not include reserved seating)
Members Guest Day Pass $45.00 per person
Non-Members Day Pass $55.00 per person
The Ascot Lawn
Price: $30.00 per person
The Ascot Lawn is the ideal place to catch up and relax with friends to enjoy a day at the races, in a stunning trackside setting! Our Ascot Bar is a chic venue and offers a full bar and TAB facilities. Enjoy both the live music and racing action from the comfort of your reserved seating, with access to the adjacent Lawn Bar and public grandstand.
• Entry into the racecourse
• Pre-allocated seating on the Ascot Bar Lawn
• Tables set up with an umbrella
Please note: When booking on the lawn area for the race day you will be exposed to the elements, so please dress accordingly – and wear a hat on a sunny day.
Price: $20.00 per person
Enjoy a day out at the races with the live action and entertainment at your fingertips.
• Entry into the racecourse
• Access to the public grandstand, lawn areas and Ascot Bar
All platters & grazing boxes must be pre-ordered by
12pm Tuesday, 5th of March 2024.
Pre-ordered platters & boxes will be delivered to your
table within 30 minutes of your nominated time.
For orders relating to general admission tickets,
without reserved seats, orders are to be collected
from the Ascot Bar at your nominated time.
Suits approx. 5-10 people
Shucked rock oysters, fresh prawns, Atlantic smoked salmon, fried soft shell crab, beer-battered flathead fillets salt and pepper squid with caper mayonnaise, fresh salad and fruit
Suits approx. 5 people
Selection of gourmet petite pies, marinated chicken wings, prawn twisters, beer-battered flathead fillets, potato wedges and a selection of dipping sauces.
I'M GLUTEN FREE
Suits approx. 2 -3 people
Souvlaki Chicken Skewers, Wild Mushroom Arancini, Bocconcini & Cherry Tomato Skewers, Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls, Smoked Salmon Dill & Caper Rolls