COVID-19 Update for Industry Participants (21 December 2020)
NSW COVID-19 Cases – Update
In response to NSW positive COVID-19 cases that have been detected following the Northern Beaches COVID-19 cluster, Racing NSW has taken the following steps to minimise the risk of COVID-19 spreading into the NSW Racing Industry. These updated protocols are to be read in conjunction with previous notices.
• In compliance with the NSW Public Health Order, any person living in the Northern Beaches of NSW must not attend a NSW racecourse or licensed premises until further notice.
• Any person who has attended the venues listed below must not attend a NSW racecourse or licensed premises until they have complied with the requirements below.
• Maintaining of jockey/official zones on raceday.
• Jockeys rooms to ensure that only one person per 4 square metres and jockeys separated by region.
• Mandatory face masks to be worn by all licensed Essential Personnel, Media and Officials at race meetings and barrier trials conducted in the Greater Sydney Area, including the Central Coast (Gosford/Wyong) and Wollongong (Kembla Grange).
• Strong recommendation that participants wear face masks when at trackwork in the Greater Sydney Area, including the Central Coast (Gosford/Wyong) and Wollongong (Kembla Grange).
• Owners prohibited from attending trackwork and licensed premises (trainers stables).
To read the full details please CLICK HERE